Wähle eine der folgenden Kategorien, um die aktuellen GTA 5 PC Mods zu entdecken.
@AYTErhan You'll need to edit the popgroups.ymt file to have the vehicles from the other packs spawn in traffic. There's tutorials on how to edit the file on Google
@CrazeeSloth No, they don't spawn in traffic. You'll need to edit the dispatch.meta file to have them spawn during police pursuits or the popcycle.dat/popgroups.ymt files to have them spawn in the NPC traffic. There's tutorials on Google on how to edit them
@Finck22 Read the FAQ in the pinned comment
@StargliderNF @slmnkhan2016 As far as I'm aware no such mod exists. However you can add them to the dispatch.meta file yourself by following what R* has done when it comes to adding vehicles to it, or try searching on Google as there's probably a tutorial for it
@slmnkhan2016 No, this pack doesn't replace any of the vehicles that RDE replaces. I've been using this with RDE for months and haven't had any issues
@slmnkhan2016 I wouldn't remove RDE. This is only a vehicle pack that doesn't change any data files whereas RDE adds various changes to the data files to further improve the law enforcement & emergency side of the game
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I opened the .rar archive and there’s only “content”, “content.xml” and “icon.png” files inside
Update your file archiver (7Zip/WinRaR/etc) to the latest version
With this pack installed the game either crashes or freezes during the loading screen
You're not on the latest copy of the game or you need to use a different gameconfig: https://www.gta5-mods.com/search/Gameconfig
With this pack installed I'm not able to complete/start any of the story mode missions
Replace the gameconfig.xml file with the one created by F7YO: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars
- Added support for the latest game version (1.0.1737.0 - The Diamond Casino & Resort Update)
- Updated all carcols.meta files to include the various changes that R* has done
- Updated the Uninstaller.oiv (found in the Options folder)
- Added Ambient's ThriftEx Performance Team #2 livery for the Obey Omnis
- Added Ambient's S-Cart #4, S-Cart #5, S-Cart #6, S-Cart #8, S-Cart #11 & S-Cart #41 liveries for the Vapid Retinue
- Added artistraaw's Livery Pack for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added bladechildx's If you ain't first & You're last liveries for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added bladechildx's Freelance #11 livery for the Grotti Visione
- Added bladechildx's Grunge livery for the Imponte Ruiner
- Added bladechildx's Ripper Roo #23 & Sprunk Dazzle #31 liveries for the Vapid Flash GT
- Added Boywond's Access & Access '93 liveries for the Annis S80RR
- Added Carpathian Stars' Blue Accents livery for the Truffade Thrax
- Added Cataleast's Chilliad Breeze livery for the Benefactor Schlagen GT
- Added Cataleast's Clarks #51 livery for the Declasse Tulip
- Added Cranlet's Annis-Lozspeed LTD #48, Fruit Computer, Meinmacht Annimo, Premier & Sprunk liveries for the Annis S80RR
- Added Cranlet's Bolt Burgers, Chilliad Breeze, Globe Oil Superon & Wigwam Burger "Wam Tonight" liveries for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added Cranlet's Trifoglio livery for the Lampadati Michelli GT
- Added Cranlet's Trifoglio livery for the Lampadati Novak
- Added Cranlet's Chequered Madness, Racing Madness & Spoon! liveries for the Weeny Issi Classic
- Added Dan's GT Black & GT White liveries for the Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic
- Added Dan's Cocktail Stripes & Safety Stripes liveries for the Pfister Comet Retro Custom
- Added Dan's Cocktail Stripes livery for the Pfister Comet Safari
- Added Dan's Vapid Racing Orange livery for the Vapid Ellie
- Added Danianiani's Arcadius #55 & Arcadius #63 liveries for the Grotti Visione
- Added Elbererth's Tribal Wing livery for the Dinka Jester Classic
- Added Elbererth's Westricers Crew livery for the Karin Sultan RS
- Added Elbererth's Yellow Street Stripes livery for the Maibatsu Penumbra
- Added GogoDG's Lampadati-Stronzo #5 livery for the Annis S80RR
- Added GogoDG's Knight Stripes Black, Knight Stripes Red & Knight Stripes White liveries for the Benefactor Schlagen GT
- Added GogoDG's Arrow Gasoline #6, Bulties #95, Chilliad Breeze #91, Cok-O-Pops #5, Declasse #2, Fruit #84, Genic #4, Hush Mush #70, HVY #94, Junk Energy #99, Mad Wheels Olympic #68, Mad Wheels Racing Team #14 & Sudz #10 liveries for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added GogoDG's Branded, Branded Black, Branded White, Classic Tuner, Coolhand #63, DIC, Gensai Drift, Globe Oil #9, MA, Rapid Stripes, Sage & Underground Racer liveries for the Dinka Jester Classic
- Added GogoDG's Atomic #4, Coquette Stamp, Grand Sport #63, Mad Wheels #1, Neon Stripes & Retro Flames liveries for the Invetero Coquette Classic
- Added GogoDG's Smokescreen #38 livery for the Karin 190Z
- Added GogoDG's Dropkick livery for the Schyster Deviant
- Added GogoDG's Shatter livery for the Vapid Imperator
- Added grexter's Schlongberg Sachs livery for the Grotti Itali GTO
- Added grexter's Rusty Hero livery for the Vapid Ellie
- Added Grim Whistler's Akai Resa! livery for the Emperor ETR1
- Added grmpls' Team Princess Minty Bubblegum #420 & Team Princess Minty Bubblegum #977 liveries for the Grotti Visione
- Added grmpls' Fruit Performance livery for the Pfister Comet Retro Custom
- Added Hullian111's Greater London Police livery for the Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic
- Added iambennyboy's Chilliad Breeze #17, Chilliad Breeze #238, CNT Channel Zoo #43, Pit Watcher #00, Pizza This #200, Pizza This #764, Pizza This #888, Team Fukaru #11, Team Fukaru #12 & Vangelico #21, Vangelico #98 liveries for the Grotti Visione
- Added NightinGery's Rusoil #32 livery for the Annis S80RR
- Added NightinGery's Arrow #4 & Highmen #82 liveries for the Benefactor Krieger
- Added NightinGery's Homme Gina RaceTeam #44, RON Racing #3, Shark Black & Shark White liveries for the Benefactor Schlagen GT
- Added NightinGery's Burning Black, Junk Freeze #93, Rusoil #445 & Terroil #36 liveries for the Bravado Gauntlet Classic
- Added NightinGery's Arrow #333, Coolhand #48 & Logger x GTK #21 liveries for the Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire
- Added NightinGery's FlintTools Race Team #25 & Redwood Race Team #76 liveries for the Declasse Vamos
- Added NightinGery's Retro Racer #55 livery for the Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic
- Added NightinGery's Zenshin #60 livery for the Grotti Itali GTB Custom
- Added NightinGery's Basic Black, Going2 #3 & Kisama #8 liveries for the Hijak Rustok
- Added NightinGery's Arrow Racer #96 & Genic #5 liveries for the Imponte Ruiner
- Added NightinGery's Invetero Retro Racer #3 livery for the Invetero Coquette Classic
- Added NightinGery's Atomic Racing #58, Chepalle Race Team #23, Coolhand Racing #47 & Fukaru Race Team #7 liveries for the Karin 190Z
- Added NightinGery's Auto Exotic #72 livery for the Karin Sultan RS
- Added NightinGery's Junk Orange #17 & Tinkle Retro Racer #15 liveries for the Lampadati Tropos Rallye
- Added NightinGery's Homme Gina #55 livery for the Pegassi Zorrusso
- Added NightinGery's Retro Racer #52 livery for the Schyster Deviant
- Added NightinGery's KX #56 livery for the Truffade Thrax
- Added NightinGery's Cuntech #86 livery for the Ubermacht Zion Classic
- Added NightinGery's Gray and White & Spender's #86 liveries for the Vysser Neo
- Added NightinGery's Going2 #6 & Street Racer liveries for the Weeny Issi Sport
- Added Smukkeunger's Benny's #512 & Sprunk #78 liveries for the Annis RE-7B
- Added Smukkeunger's Atomic #77 livery for the Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire
- Added Smukkeunger's Up'N Atom Burger #740 livery for the Declasse Mamba
- Added Smukkeunger's Speedster livery for the Declasse Scramjet
- Added Smukkeunger's Arrow Storm livery for the Dewbauchee Specter Custom
- Added Smukkeunger's Homemade #42 livery for the Karin 190Z
- Added Smukkeunger's Color Wave & Street Wave liveries for the Maibatsu Penumbra
- Added Smukkeunger's Coolhand livery for the Ocelot Lynx
- Added Smukkeunger's 24/7 Supermarket #24, Bahama Mamas West #22, Clucking Bell #28, ECola #23 & Ripper Roo #69 liveries for the Pegassi Toros
- Added Smukkeunger's Ammu Nation #20 livery for the Pfister Comet Safari
- Added Smukkeunger's Flow Water Lava #7 livery for the Progen Tyrus
- Added Smukkeunger's Coolhand #15 livery for the Schyster Deviant
- Added Smukkeunger's Team Molly #56 & TPI liveries for the Shitzu Hakuchou Drag
- Added Smukkeunger's Chepalle #34 livery for the Truffade Nero Custom
- Added Smukkeunger's Up-n-Atom #560 livery for the Vapid Clique
- Added Smukkeunger's Sprunk Exteme livery for the Weeny Issi Classic
- Added Smukkeunger's Auto Exotic #4 livery for the Willard Faction Custom Donk
- Added Teurastaja's #17 Stanley livery for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added Teurastaja's Kriegsmaschine & Kriegsmaschine Umkehren liveries for the Pfister Comet Retro Custom
- Added Teurastaja's Kriegsmaschine & Kriegsmaschine Umkehren liveries for the Pfister Comet Safari
- Added Teurastaja's Sitting Moose & Sitting Moose SWE liveries for the Vulcar Fagaloa
- Added Teurastaja's Ego Chaser livery for the Vulcar Nebula Turbo
- Added TheSecretPower's Flow Hydration livery for the Benefactor Schlagen GT
- Added TheSecretPower's Meinmacht & RON liveries for the Hijak Ruston
- Added TheSecretPower's Jack Sheepe Special livery for the Ocelot Jugular
- Added Tom Salmon's PROLAPS #42, Scuderia Grotti #99, Scuderia Grotti #88 White Body, Xero Gas White #30, Xero Gas Teal #30 & Xero Gas Teal #909 liveries for the Grotti Visione
- Added Victoria's Coma Dream & V8 Street Machine liveries for the Bravado Gauntlet Classic
- Added Victoria's Clucking Bell #63, Craving Motorsport #76 & Craving Motorsport Spectre #77 liveries for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added Victoria's Team Auto Exotic #18 & Team Auto Exotic #23 liveries for the Grotti Visione
- Added Victoria's Roadside Palm, Roadside Palm Inverted & Trackday #137 liveries for the Karin Sultan RS
- Added Victoria's Auto Exotic #08 & Auto Exotic #09 liveries for the Vapid Flash GT
- Added Will have had's Pastel Rainbow & YEET #33 liveries for the Annis Futo
- Added Will have had's YEET #33 livery for the Annis S80RR
- Added Will have had's Lightning Stripes livery for the Coil Cyclone
- Added Will have had's #33 Up-n-Atom Hamburgers livery for the Declasse Hotring Sabre
- Added Will have had's Air Herler & Air Herler Pfister liveries for the Declasse Youga Classic
- Added Will have had's Chilliad Breeze #74, Four Time & Sprunk #7 liveries for the Emperor ETR1
- Added Will have had's Shark Bite & Wifebeater Gin #7 liveries Enus Stafford
- Added Will have had's Air Herler #47 & Coverup #84 liveries for the Pfister Comet Retro Custom
- Added Will have had's Air Herler #5 & Air Herler #74 liveries for the Pfister Comet Retro Safari
- Added Will have had's Kabel #5, K Street Black & K Street White liveries for the Schyster Deviant
- Added Will have had's Shitzu Squid livery for the Shitzu Hakuchou Drag
- Added Will have had's Eight-Ball & Nine-Ball liveries for the Vapid Hustler
- Added Will have had's Junk #8, Junk #69, Ripper Roo #7 & Ripper Roo #70 liveries for the Vapid Trophy Truck
- Added Will have had's Air Herler #112 & Wifebeater Gin #28 liveries for the Weeny Issi Classic
- Updated Emi's #86 Suburban livery for the Dewbauchee Specter Custom
- Updated Emi's #86 Suburban livery for the Vapid Retinue
- Added support for the latest game version (1.0.1737.0 - The Diamond Casino & Resort Update)
- The 2.3.2 update for the Vanillaworks Extended Pack is a quick patch to allow people to use the pack with the latest game version while the 2.4 update is being worked on. There is currently no release date for the 2.4 update.
- The Vehicle List & Other Information spreadsheet and the Vanillaworks Extended - Vehicle Previews Imgur gallery are updated to show the vehicles coming with the 2.4 update. If you spot a vehicle that is included in those lists but isn't included in this version of the pack, that is why.
- If you have the Vanillaworks Pack installed please remove it before installing this pack. It is also recommended to remove all separate add-ons you may have of the vehicles that are included in the pack.
- This pack will replace the carcols.ymt, carvariations.ymt, dispatch.meta, gameconfig.xml, handling.meta, popcycle.dat, popgroups.ymt, vehicles.meta & vehiclemodelsets.meta files.
- It also replaces the following files in:
- mpindependence: carcols.meta, carvariations.meta, content.xml, vehicles.meta
- mplowrider: carcols.meta, handling.meta, vehicles.meta
- patchday18ng: content.xml, vehicles.rpf
- If you want to ensure that there's no conflicts with any of the other mods you have installed, it is recommended to install this pack on a clean copy of the "mods" folder and only then start adding other mods in to the game. This may however cause certain features of this pack to stop working.
NOTES ABOUT PLAYING WITH THE PACK:
- There may be bugs such as broken names, tuning part names/tuning parts, missing tuning on certain vehicles and so on, those will all will be fixed in the 2.4 update.
- If you're encountering random crashes while ingame, replace the dispatch.meta, popcycle.dat, popgroups.ymt & vehiclemodelsets.meta files with the original ones.
@1-CHARLIE-64 They'll be updated with the 2.4 update
- Added correct driver NPCs to certain vehicles.
- Added glass shards to the Albany Cavalcade FXT, Dewbauchee Super GT, Schyster Cabby, Vapid Yankee & Vapid Yankee Flatbed (thanks to gunziness for the vehicle suggestions).
- Added new spawn colors for most vehicles (GTA IV spawn colors can be found in the Options folder).
- Added support for the latest game version (1.0.1737.0 - The Diamond Casino & Resort Update).
- Changed the default license plates on various vehicles.
- Changed the driver side front quarter panel to secondary color on the Albany Roman's Cab.
- Changed the ingame name of the Declasse Sabre (rusty variant) & Declasse Vigero (rusty variant) to Declasse Sabre Beater & Declasse Vigero Beater.
- Fixed a collision bug on the Canis Bodhi & Mammoth Patriot NOOSE (thanks to Monkeypolice188 & TheF3nt0n for the fix).
- Fixed the broken bodyshell collision on the Floater.
- Fixed the broken landing gear wheel collisions on the Buckingham Ghawar.
- Fixed the broken spawn colors on the Declasse Voodoo.
- Fixed the misplaced LODs on the Dewbauchee Super GT (thanks to WildBrick142 for pointing it out).
- Fixed the missing window glass on the Buckingham Ghawar.
- Fixed the random crashes.
- Fixed the tuning on the Annis Elegy RH-8, Pegassi Infernus, Pegassi Vacca & Vapid Peyote.
- Fixed the tuning on the Dinka Chavos S.
- Fixed the "Tyrus effect" bug on the Emperor Lokus.
- Fixed the unbreakable windows on the Bravado Feroci, Brute Stockade LSPD, Brute Stockade NOOSE, Dewbauchee Super GT, HVY Brickade, Grotti Turismo, Vapid Steed, Vapid Yankee & Vapid Yankee Flatbed (thanks to WildBrick142 & gunziness for notiching the Super GT, Steed, Turismo, Yankee & Yankee Flatbed bugs).
- Made the spoiler on the Zirconium Stratum Sedan a toggleable extra (extra_1).
- Remade the traffic files.
- Small data changes.
- Updated Dilapidated's gameconfig to version 4.0.
- Updated the wheels on the Übermacht Rebla (thanks to Bob322).