Wähle eine der folgenden Kategorien, um die aktuellen GTA 5 PC Mods zu entdecken.
To call this "machine learning" is just wrong. All the "machine learning" does for the player is remember the speed the player was driving on a specific vehicle node, and all it does for pedestrians is set their speed to a static 15 meters per second.
For those wondering what exactly this changes:
* Removes all of these props: prop_streetlight_01, prop_streetlight_03, prop_streetlight_02, prop_streetlight_04, prop_streetlight_05, prop_streetlight_01b, prop_streetlight_03bw
* Sets the ped scenario density to 90 (I'm unsure of what the default value is)
* Changes the number of parked vehicles and parked vehicle density depending on the time of day
* Changes peds' driving speed depending on the time of day
* Changes peds' driving style between "normal" and "avoid traffic" depending on the time of day. "avoid traffic" is the same as "normal" except: doesn't stop before vehicles or peds, avoids vehicles but not empty vehicles, and doesn't stop at traffic lights
@alloc8or Downgraded from version 1.3.1 to 1.2? lol
@Snaptrap @Remix Added weather/time saving.
@SylveticHearts I'm glad the code was of use :)
@jerome74 Yeah you have to enable attaching to object bones to attach to windmills.
@CHADI_2 What do you mean it won't update? What options are you changing?
Thanks to @justalemon for updating LemonUI so I could properly convert this mod. :)
@justalemon Say that in the description then. "Change-log: https://github.com/justalemon/LemonUI/releases "
@nickaoke That is not currently possible with this mod.
@Aurora11 Should work with addon peds as well.