Wähle eine der folgenden Kategorien, um die aktuellen GTA 5 PC Mods zu entdecken.
I've only tested on 3ds Max 2016 and 2021, and only currently have access to 2021. No errors on my end.
I will try and see what the problem is, but don't want to break anything just yet
@ganic Not entirely sure what you are referring to, cannot reproduce. Mind sharing a screenshot?
Oh and when I say connect I mean really connect. NPCs will not tolerate a single atom gap in the x and y directions. For this reason you may also find yourself needing to slightly extend the vertices along the edges of the game navmeshes outward, as the slight inaccuracies in the conversion may mean that they are small gaps between your new meshes and the existing ones connected to them
@MissNadine Not really, from what I could find
The navmesh is just a 3d model, so the general process is:
1. Import your map into 3ds max, extract the floors and use it as the basis for custom navmesh
2. Convert the existing game navmeshes that you need using this tool and import it into your 3ds project
3. Drag your custom mesh into the game navmeshes and connect them.
4. Apply correct materials to your custom navmesh.
5. Export the whole thing then use VONV to convert back to YNV
6. Add navmeshes to your game, then use CodeWalker to tweak flags
Not exactly comprehensive, but you'll have to experiment a bit
@MissNadine Uploading a GUI update that might help in the future
@MissNadine Yes, please comment on that mod instead
@LS2000 probably. I'm sure jedijosh and company could do it super easy but I'm a total noob at scripthook
Can't seem to reproduce this though
@LS2000 That doesn't seem quite right, did you replace ALL ambient sets with the included code, or just the sections I specified?